There is nothing worse than having a great TV to watch your favorite programs, while having a grainy or pixilated (digital cable) picture. Motorola BDA amplifiers give your TV signal a boost while maintaining full compatibility with all of your cable services. Simply install the BDA-K1/RA where your cable or antenna comes into your house and begin enjoying a better picture, faster downloads, and a more reliable HD or Digital TV signal. With a name like Motorola, how can you go wrong? The BDA-K1/RA is fully compatible with all cable TV standards, cable boxes, cable modems, routers, HDTV and more. Active return may not fix all of your problems if the product is not installed properly – or if the incoming cable signal is not problematic.
- The BDA-K4/RA is a bi-directional active return cable TV amplifier designed for use in homes. Boosts signal by 5x forward, 2x reverse.
- An active return path boosts upstream signal for broadband devices such as set-top boxes and cable modems.
- Active return should not be used unless Upstream Modem power level is greater than 45 dBmV.
- Meets all applicable IEEE surge standards for all output ports, which enhances system reliability. Weather seal and protective coating allow use of the amplifier for indoor or outdoor applications. Connection cables not included.
- NOT FOR USE WITH SATELLITE DISH SYSTEMS. It will block the signal between the dish and receiver.